- 3/4/19 at 0011 hours, Officers responded to Camellia Ave. relative to an individual at this address stating they were feeling suicidal. The individual was transported to the hospital for a psychological evaluation.
- 3/10/19 at 1237 hours, Officers responded to a suspicious incident at Park Bl. The complainant requested Officers clear their abandoned residence because they thought trespassers were inside conducting criminal activity. Officers cleared the residence and reported that no one was inside.
- 3/13/19 at 0954 hours a resident at Kleinert reported that their front door was open when they returned home. The resident reported they had closed and locked the door before they left. There was no evidence of forced entry, no one inside of the home, and no items missing from the home. The resident advised they feared an estranged lover may have been inside of their home. However, there were no signs that anyone had been in the home.
- 3/14/19 at 1629 hours Officers responded to Park Bl. relative to a medical call. A resident suffering from dementia was having a psychological episode and was subsequently transported to OLOL.
- 3/15/19 at 2237 hours, a resident at Kleinert Ave. reported a vehicle burglary that occurred on this date between 1730 and 1830 hours. The vehicle was left unlocked and rummaged through. The resident’s checkbook, iPad, and $4 worth of change were missing. There were no surveillance cameras in the area.
- 3/16/19 at 0640 hours, a resident at Camellia Ave. reported a vehicle burglary that occurred throughout the night. The resident advised their vehicle was locked, but the suspect managed to enter it. The suspect stole a laptop, iPad, Apple pencil, wallet, Beats headphones, Ray Ban sunglasses, and a firearm. There were no surveillance cameras in the area.
- 3/17/19 at 1144 hours, Officers responded to a disturbance at Park Bl. The resident accused their neighbor of placing nails, staples, and screws in their driveway to intentionally damage their tires. The resident advised there is an ongoing dispute with the neighbor. Officers contacted the neighbor who advised they were unaware of any kind of dispute the resident could have been talking about, but the neighbor did advise the resident does not like them. Officers reported they believe the resident suffers from a mental disorder or is an emotionally disturbed person.
- 3/20/19 at 1500 hours a resident at Park Bl. reported their identity had been stolen. The resident advised an unknown person has been using their identity. This case is still under investigation.
- 3/21/19 at 2021 hours, a resident at Park Bl. reported a suspicious incident. The resident advised a white male was on the sidewalk in front of their residence with blood covering their shirt. Officers located the male, who advised he had a fight with his roommate. The male stated his lip was bleeding but he did not want medical attention. He also stated he did not want to make a report about the fight.
- 3/26/19 at 0848 hours, an anonymous person reported a suspicious incident at Park Bl. The complainant advised a female appeared to be intoxicated and talking to a Mickey Mouse doll in the area. The Officer reported he patrolled the area and was unable to locate the female or re-contact the complainant.
- 3/30/19 at 0335 hours, a resident at Tulip St. reported their vehicle stolen. The vehicle was taken from in front of the residence. This case is pending investigation.
- 3/30/19 at 1348 hours, a resident at Park Bl. reported an attempted vehicle burglary. The resident advised he went into his apartment briefly and left his vehicle running. Upon returning to his vehicle, he realized it had been moved and the doors were locked. He observed juveniles in the area, who ran when they saw him looking at them. The juveniles had the complainant’s keys and threw them while they were running. There was nothing missing from the vehicle.
March 2019 Security Updatejcwproductions April 2, 2019
Share this post